QA/QC Manager – Power & Water
Jacobs Engineering Group
We are in need of QA/QC Manager for Marafiq Yanbu2 Power & Water Project in Yanbu.
The work involves:
1. Conduct and / or Participate in Client Quality or technical compliance audits for
Consultants, Contractors, Sub-Contractors or Vendors.
2. Review the contract documents for each Design / Construction Package in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Contracts Manager of any deficiency.
3. Review QA/QC site organization, key personnel CV’s as submitted by the Contractors and advice the Construction Manager of his comments.
4. Review QA/QC Procedures, ITP’s (Inspection Test Plan) and document control as submitted by the Design Consultants / Contractors and ensure implementation is in compliance with Contracts requirements.
5. Ensure that the established Project / Design Management procedures are implemented.
6. Manage, administrate and maintain records of project wide quality systems implementation.
7. Ensure the effectiveness of the Client agreed Project Procedures to the client’s
8. Perform as coordinator and facilitator to ensure Consultants and Contractors
implement their quality systems in accordance with the project QA/QC contracts
requirements and specifications.
9. Reporting on project QA/QC performance.
10. Liaison with client and promoting awareness of the Client’s requirements.
11. Assessment of Contractor/Subcontractors with respect to Quality point of view.
12. Investigation of Root Cause for the repeated NCR’s.
13. Witnessing Material Testing in Third party Lab.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Education : A degree in Engineering
Experience : 15 to 20 years in Power & Water Treatment Plant Construction Projects, preferably with a Consultant & Project Management experience in Construction industry.
About the Company
About the Company
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $11 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations and maintenance. Our primary markets include:
Aerospace and Defense
Automotive and Industrial
Chemicals and Polymers
Consumer and Forest Products
Oil and Gas
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology