Randstad Middle East
British Nationals Only
Our client is a Leading Western Construction company in the Roads, Utilities and Infrastructure sectors with bases across America, Africa and the Middle East.
Due to a large project win in Qatar, our client is currently seeking a long term QA/QC Manager with experience in the Roads and Infrastructure sector.
The successful candidate’s role will include:
- Manage the QA/QC team effectively and efficiently.
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site.
- Ensure proper coordination for quality inspections with all the site sub contractors and vendors.
- Ensure proper coordination with the customer’s representative on all quality matters.
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits.
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections.
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
- Review the customer’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site personnel.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- Elaborating inspection and test programs.
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site.
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is complied and competed for as-built drawings and is handed
over by the QA/QC Engineers.
- To prepare Quality Control procedures/ work instruction, ITP (Inspection Test Plans) according to
project/ client requirements and follow-up for its approval and monitor the implementation.
- Coordinate with the project manager / site in charge on all quality issues. Coordinate and chair (along
with the site in charge) the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors & site
- Verify and check that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and
Circa 30,000 QR to 40,000 per month all inclusive package plus medical insurance
- Diploma/Graduation in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in road or infrastructure related projects
- At least 5 years in ISO implementation
- The candidate should have a sound knowledge in ISO 9000:2000, with the ability to manage the entire ISO implementation, manage audits completely, process mapping, prepare & implement QA /QC plans etc.
- Must be in the GCC (Qatar needs NOC)
- British Nationals only
If your background matches the criteria above and you are looking to join a successful Western market leader in the Middle East, please apply now online.
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management