After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
• You are a site based and site oriented engineer who is in charge of all quality assurance and quality control responsibilities on the construction project;
• You establish a particular quality assurance plan for the project, based on BESIX´ general policy, while taking into consideration the projects´ contractual conditions and specifications;
• You represent taking all QA matters for the project management towards the Client and/or his Consultant;
• You ensure the management and distribution of QA related documents on site;
• You participate in the establishment of execution methods and research measures to improve the quality;
• You audit QA/QC plans of the subcontractors, correct and harmonize them as a integrated part of BESIX particular quality plan;
• You are responsible for having all quality controls carried out, resulting in positive certificates. In case of unsatisfactory results, you formulate a non conformity report;
• You ensure the recording and filing of traceability documents and non conformity reports, and research remedies to these non conformity reports.
• You anticipate on standard situations rather then react to them and take initiative and make suggestions to challenge and improve the way of thinking and working on site;
• You demonstrate great ability to work effectively and efficiently in a constantly changing business environment, you know how to deal with failures and look critically at own work;
• You plan, organize and prioritize own work, you seek confirmation of priorities when confronted with unusual situations, and you report on the state of affairs;
• You understand your role in the team and in the broader departmental organization, you document best practices and coach one or more specialists;
• You demonstrate responsibility and ownership and report spontaneously to your manager;
• You summarize data logically and you check whether your own observations or interpretations are correct;
• Dealing with similar or regularly reoccurring situations, you start to apply risk management analysis.
• You have a degree of civil or industrial engineer in construction;
• You have at least 10 years of experience in quality control in a construction company in the GCC with at least 3 years in a managerial level.
About the Company
The BESIX Group is the largest Belgian construction group, a conglomerate of companies active in the construction, engineering, environmental, real estate and concession sectors. The Group was founded in 1909 and since then has known impressive and regular growth.
BESIX and its subsidiaries cover practically all fields of the construction industry and are operating in Western Europe, in Central and Eastern Europe, North and Central Africa, in the Middle East, in Central Asia and in the Caribbean. BESIX Sanotec is specialized in water treatment. The development of real estate projects is taken care of by BESIX Real Estate Development.
In 2009, the Group achieved a revenue of EUR 1.92 billion. BESIX Group has about 19,000 employees in 15 countries on 4 continents.