Huxley Banking & Financial Services
QAQC Manager - 18 Months contract - Sharjah, UAE
* To ensure satisfactory levels of Quality Assurance and Control from EPC Contractor with respect to activities both in Home Office and at Site.
* To ensure implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control policies, plans and requirements for execution of the EPC work scope associated with the project.
* Monitoring of EPC contractors in the execution of all work activities for the Project scope and ensuring the work is completed to required levels of quality.
- Actively participate in the EPC Contractor's Quality Assurance processes of construction, including quality audits and the development of appropriate quality documentation.
- Ensure /support the PMT in the application of Quality requirements
- Ensure that all tasks assigned by the PM are completed on time and within budget
- Attend internal / external Project reviews and other meetings, as necessary
- Keep up to date with and adhere to Company and Project related procedures
- Be up-to date with Company Quality issues.
- Produce QA/QC inputs/reports as required.
- When required assist EPC Contractor in its interface management with third parties relating to Quality issues
- Coordinate all communications and meetings with the EPC Contractor regarding Quality requirements as they may arise.
- Liaise with Contracts personnel and evaluate changes that require Quality input from start to finish so that an auditable trail is available.
- Attend internal progress and meetings as required with the EPC Contractor.
- Actively participate in quality audits of the EPC Contractor.
- Maintain a functional relationship with HSE/Q representatives in PMT's.
- Manage TPI selection/inspection for vendor shops inspections
- Manage TPI selection/inspection at Site.
- Core Team STM on specs, non-conformances and changes.
- Day to day work and contact with PM
-Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications
-10 years experience in Quality Management during execution of EPC Contracts.
About the Company
Huxley Banking & Financial Services has been providing specialist recruitment solutions to the banking and financial services sector since 1995. More than 350 consultants worldwide connect financial institutions with talent on a daily basis, and by putting the right people in the right places, we create success for our clients, our candidates and our employees.
Today, were recognised as one of the market leaders in banking and financial services recruitment. We boast an enviable track record of working with some of the worlds best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions; helping them to identify, attract and recruit business critical talent.
Our purpose is twofold: To help clients achieve their business goals by connecting the best talent with the best companies To help candidates achieve their career goals by matching them with the best employers and the best opportunities for their expertise to shine
From our network of offices based in the worlds leading financial centres in AsiaPac, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the US, we have a broad global reach, and deep local knowledge to be able to support our clients and candidates wherever they are in the world.