QAQC Manager - 18 Months contract - Sharjah, UAE
* To ensure satisfactory levels of Quality Assurance and Control from EPC Contractor with respect to activities both in Home Office and at Site.
* To ensure implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control policies, plans and requirements for execution of the EPC work scope associated with the project.
* Monitoring of EPC contractors in the execution of all work activities for the Project scope and ensuring the work is completed to required levels of quality.
- Actively participate in the EPC Contractor's Quality Assurance processes of construction, including quality audits and the development of appropriate quality documentation.
- Ensure /support the PMT in the application of Quality requirements
- Ensure that all tasks assigned by the PM are completed on time and within budget
- Attend internal / external Project reviews and other meetings, as necessary
- Keep up to date with and adhere to Company and Project related procedures
- Be up-to date with Company Quality issues.
- Produce QA/QC inputs/reports as required.
- When required assist EPC Contractor in its interface management with third parties relating to Quality issues
- Coordinate all communications and meetings with the EPC Contractor regarding Quality requirements as they may arise.
- Liaise with Contracts personnel and evaluate changes that require Quality input from start to finish so that an auditable trail is available.
- Attend internal progress and meetings as required with the EPC Contractor.
- Actively participate in quality audits of the EPC Contractor.
- Maintain a functional relationship with HSE/Q representatives in PMT's.
- Manage TPI selection/inspection for vendor shops inspections
- Manage TPI selection/inspection at Site.
- Core Team STM on specs, non-conformances and changes.
- Day to day work and contact with PM
-Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications
-10 years experience in Quality Management during execution of EPC Contracts.
About the Company
About the Company
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment consultancy that provides specialised contingency and retained recruitment solutions in the following sectors across the region.
• Accountancy and Finance
• Banking Technology
• Global Markets
• Human Resources
• Oil and Gas
• Sales and Marketing
• Supply Chain
Huxley Associates have enjoyed continuous growth over the past 16 years and have established a network of 16 offices around the world including Dubai, New York, London, Sydney, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Paris and Singapore. We are widely regarded as one the worlds leading executive recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled training, career progression and support to our consultants. This enables best in class service delivery across the marketplaces we focus upon.
Huxley is committed to developing long term business relationships in the MENA region and take pride in the provision of quality recruitment support to our clients. Firms driven by a need to attract the best candidates from the local and international community use us repeatedly to gain competitive advantage in the acquisition of hard to find skillsets across the MENA region.