Successful Candidates will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
• Promote awareness of the Company’s HSE policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s Procedures and Policies in accordance with the requirements of the ISM Code and the ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 and 18001:2007 standards.
• Assist in the investigation of all incidents occurring on board the vessels and in conjunction with Shipboard Safety Officer, Master and ensuring effective corrective action is implemented.
• Keep records of all HSE trainings and report to QHSE Manager on monthly basis.
• Promote the Safety Card program-stop unsafe acts, including reporting of safe working practices observed.
• Carry out appropriate SMS familiarization / Safety Induction where required.
Successful Candidates must meet the following:
• An appropriate entry level (or better) recognized HSE qualification / certificate
• Preferably some experience in marine/offshore industry.
• At least a basic (preferably better) understanding of Safety Management System standards related to the marine offshore industry.
• Worked in a multicultural environment and demonstrate diversity and inclusiveness.
• Computer Literate
• Good communication skills (written and oral) in English are desired
• Have initiative, good organisation and ability to multitask.
About the Company
About the Company
It is Topaz Marine's Vision to be the marine service provider of “choice” delivering un-matched value through the highest standards of professionalism and the efficient use of capital employed.
Enhance its reputation as a marine operator with a fleet of young quality vessels operated by knowledgeable, friendly and skilled employees with focus on training and safety.
Consolidate its position in the market for long-term contracts, expand geographical spread of operations, meet the demand for more specialized offshore equipment and work as partners with leading companies in the offshore oil & gas market.
Provide customized solutions to customers using the latest technology.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
|1||HSE Coordinator 1Recruit International||Abu Dhabi|
|2||QHSE Officer Petrochem Middle East||Dubai|
|3||HSE Officer (Site Based) Technical Access Services (TAS)||Dubai|
|4||HSE Advisor – Operation Fuschia Careers||Abu Dhabi|
|5||Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Officer Survival Systems International (SSI)||Dubai|