Quality Assurance Manager (Nuclear)
Quality Assurance Manager (Nuclear) – UAE - $Excellent
This Quality Assurance Manager’s role is with one of the world’s leading engineering contractors. They are very well known within the power sector and have built numerous $multi-million schemes throughout the world. This particular scheme is a major new build Nuclear Power Plant in project in the UAE.
The main responsibility is to develop, implement, maintain and update the QA program and business processes in order to ensure there is a robust QA process.
Please find some of the duties listed below
Quality Assurance Audits and Reviews:
• Manage, develop and implement audit plans and programs to measure the implementation and effectiveness of the QA program
Quality Assurance Tools and Technique Implementation:
• Manage, develop, implement, maintain and update the QA system procedure
• Develop Business process for quality assurance departmental implementation across the project
Quality Assurance System & Regulations:
• Manage, develop and implement plans and programs to comply with the company’s QA requirements
• Monitor and implement the performance of the QA system
• Ensuring compliance with UAE Government Regulation and customer’s QA requirements.
Quality Improvement Consultation:
• Prioritize development initiatives to meet quality service, divisional and project requirements, informed by research, current best practice, statutory requirements/guidance and consultation with customers
• Consult in order to identify their needs and preferences with a view to establishing quality service improvements in response to such needs in line with departmental policy.
• Cooperate with HSJV departments in order to develop the departmental procedures.
Leadership & Supervision:
• Creating conditions for continuous improvement through following –up the achievement and objectives.
• Monitor the performance of the QA department.
• Communicate with customers and regulator related to the QA system
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s leading EPC contractors and drive your career forward. You will be well rewarded and there is a good scope for career development.
Minimum Education Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• Lead Auditor Certificate
About the Company
About the Company
Velocity Recruitment started from 16 years experience between the Directors, who were encouraged by their clients and candidates to establish a company that would provide a more tailored service within contingent and Executive search recruitment. We work with Construction, Architecture, Facilities Management and Building Services candidates from Graduate to Board Level.
Velocity provides an international no nonsense service where the only concern is to take care of our clients and candidates.