Quality Assurance, Quality Control (QA/QC) Engineer
A multinational company is looking to hire a Quality Assurance, Quality Control (QA/QC) Engineer for their Operation in Dubai.Candidate should have a minimum of three year experience in similar role.
The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for following up with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality System in line with good quality management principles. The Quality Assurance, Quality Control Engineer is responsible for the implementation and development of procedures to conform with the regulations of Airworthiness authorities of GCAA, EASA and FAA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities have been determined to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Develop and maintain the QA Plan and existing Manual.
- Follow up QA Procedures implementation.
- Communicate to respective team the QA System and monitor the implementation.
- Identify non conformances and take preventive and corrective actions.
- Lead non-conformance investigation with the relevant departments.
- Promote to the team initiatives related to Quality
- Assist in setting yearly Quality Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assists as necessary the Engineering department in the evaluation and correction of specific quality control problems and issues.
- Performs QA/QC Checks, audits and reviews
- Manage the continuous Quality training, assessment and human factors of the staff
- Maintain the Quality file system
- Performs all other duties, tasks and initiatives contributing to the success of the company
The QA/QC Engineer must be able to meet these minimum qualifications to successfully fulfill the essential responsibilities and accountabilities of the position.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Quality related field.
- Candidate should have a minimum of three year experience in simillar role.
- Extensive knowledge of GCAA/EASA/FAA certification requirements, rules and regulations.
ABILITIES and SKILLS
- Establish and maintain outstanding interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and originality.
- Utilize conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written English communication skills with clarity for all to understand.
- Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Continuous Improvement
About the Company
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.