Quality, Health & Safety Manager / Environment Supervisor
Randstad Middle East
My client is urgently seeking a Quality, Health & Safety Manager/Environment Supervisor for a major portfolio of prestigious projects.
My client is an award winning Facilities Management Company based in Abu Dhabi, that have an envious track record of high end service delivery across Integrated Facilities Management, Sales and Leasing Contracts.
1. To demonstrate and promote safety leadership
2. To ensure all personnel understand and comply with all Quality and HSE requirements
3. To advise personnel on QHSE matters
4. To provide QHSE support on-site as required
5. To ensure all reporting meets requirements in a timely manner
6. Monitor compliance against the monthly HSE schedule
7. Maintenance of the Lifting & Slings Registers and Inspection
- Degree qualified;
- Proven track record within QHSE
- At least 5 years progressive experience in the field of Facilities Management
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Nebosh Desireable
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- The candidate MUST be based in GCC
- Western educated candidates are preferred for this role.
If you are seeking a new opportunity or career growth then this is an opportunity not to be missed. In reward for your expertise my client is offering an Excellent Salary Package, and a chance to work with Abu Dhabi’s finest FM professionals.
Please note: This is an urgent vacancy due to rapid company growth, interviews slots are confirmed, apply today!!!
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management