After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Quality Management Advisor
Jerry Varghese International (JVI)
Key accountabilities for this position will be related to Quality Standards Development & Assurance that will include:
• Developing approach and guidelines for developing and implementing performance metrics in the company keeping in view industry best practices, standards and benchmarks
• Support developing in-house subject matter expertise in various International Quality Standards such as EFQM, ISO etc
• Evaluating state of adoption of various Quality Management Systems (ISO, EFQM, TL9000 etc) in the industry and providing appropriate guidelines and recommendations for standardizing QMS in the company
• Provide internal consulting/advisory services and subject-matter expertise to THE COMPANY Business and Functional units in implementing approved quality standards
• Support achievement of International Standards' Certifications by THE COMPANY Business and Functional Units
• Establish and maintain a mechanism of Quality assessment and support Sectors in assessing state of Quality Management
• Develop required methodologies, tools and capabilities for effectively executing the Quality Monitoring & Reporting function
• Support THE COMPANY sectors in analyzing and reporting performance of strategic and key processes and functions, including SLA processes
• Track & report THE COMPANY wide Quality Assurance & Improvement benefits realized by the company
• Support development and approval of Quality Audits & Assessments approach
• Develop required methodologies, tools and capabilities for effectively carrying out Quality Audits and Assessments in the company
• Analyze findings and develop recommendations resulting from Quality audits and assessments
• Support external auditors/assessors in carrying out Quality Audits and Assessments in THE COMPANY
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Formal training and certifications in implementation of a Quality Management System would be a plus
• 12 years experience in the telecommunication industry in progressively senior roles, ideally with a telecom service provider in a Quality/Process Management function with focus on developing, implementing and auditing quality standards and performance metrics.
• Specific 'hands-on' experience as a QMS implementation specialist/expert and Auditor
• As the position is advisory, consulting experience if any may be of added advantage
Other Skills & Competencies:
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Quality Management philosophy and cost of quality
• Awareness of implementation of a Quality/Process Management Framework
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry, various customer segments, products & services and organization functions
• Practical knowledge and expertise in various Quality Management Systems and Auditing methodologies and techniques and their application in a telecom service provider environment
• Proficient in identifying non-conformances and analyzing and isolating root cause of problems
• Proficient in use of various tools and applications
• Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills
• Capable of conceiving, developing and implementing quality standards and assurance initiatives
• Highly motivated with strong inter-personal and relationship management skills
• High professional integrity and work ethics and a `can do¡¦ attitude
• Capable of adapting quickly to a new work environment and culture
• Highly organized, productive, capable of multi-tasking and performing under pressure
• A flair for mentoring, training and coaching junior colleagues and peers.
• A team player with a strong desire to make a difference and deliver real value
• Excellent English language skills. Proficiency in Arabic language is desirable and would be a plus.
About the Company
Jerry Varghese is a frontrunner group in professional recruitment solutions. We are consultants who provide integrated, comprehensive and cost effective placements in business, industry and government. Having a major presence in the Middle East, we are involved in staffing on a global scale.
For the last 25 years we have been employing our global sourcing expertise to couple with the understanding of the recruitment dilemmas faced by the GCC employers to provide tailor made solutions helping address specific recruitment challenges of the current times.
We excel in 11 industry verticals and staff our client’s varied manpower requirements irrespective of the type and the scales.
Jerry Varghese is fully geared to take up the most complex recruitment assignments and complete them with ease and on time. Repeatedly recognized by our client and candidate communities alike, our values, commitment and expertise truly make your search for human resources, end at our doorsteps.