Receptionist Arabic Speaking / UAE National
A Government entity is looking to hire an Arabic speaking/UAE national for their Dubai operation. Candidate minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome visitors, receive incoming calls, take messages and transfer calls accordingly.
- Greet visitors in welcoming manner and inform the relevant PA.
- Ensure meeting rooms are clean and properly supplied.
- Receive incoming calls, take messages and transfer to the appropriate person.
- Check the info email address and direct emails to relevant departments.
- Communicate with the maintenance company and log all maintenance carried out in the office.
- Register courier requests.
- Receive incoming mail, log all details for monthly report and sort the mail for distribution.
- Arrange postage stamps for outgoing mail and logging details for monthly report.
- Keep a record of office keys taken out by employees.
- Provide detailed handover to security guards of any deliveries, maintenance or meetings expected after office hours.
- Receive detailed handover from security guards each morning related to any deliveries, maintenance or visitors.
- Maintain reports for mail and maintenance.
Core Function Responsibilities:
- Ensure to present a positive and professional image as the first point of contact at the company.
- Responsible for secretarial and/or customer service training. Strong communication skills are required including spoken and written Arabic.
- Strong teamwork, cooperation, customer service, organisation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Has effective prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities but can also work independently. Has attention to detail, flexibility and dependability.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office.
Education / Technical Qualifications & Experience:
- Post High School qualification.
- Typically has a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
About the Company
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.