Receptionist – Automotive Training Academy
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To handle efficiently and effectively the reception/telephones, provide excellent Customer Service for both internal and external customers. Assist in the administration activities carried out at the Al-Futtaim Automotive Academy to a superior standard.
* Handle all incoming calls, redirecting them accordingly and taking messages in the absence of the AAA associates and delegates visiting the academy.
* Provide world warmest welcome to all visitors to the Training Academy, registering the participants and directing them accordingly.
* Follow-up on training confirmation, attendees and absentees. If required, call the delegates for the same
* Creating Attendance Sheets, Name Plates, Certificates and invoice drafts
* Create, maintain, dispatch training feedback forms and ensure they are collated and consolidate evaluation forms
* Co-ordinate with caterers by reviewing menus and ordering the required meals in co-ordination with Training administrators
* Co-ordinate maintenance requirements with land lord along with health and safety regulations in coordination with Health and Safety Assistant.
* Maintain/update records of all staff attending courses at AAA
* Provide high standard of customer service and assist delegates in reconfirming their flights, hotels and transportation
* Maintaining the registration/follow of Library resources
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
* Bilingual - High level of proficiency in both written and Spoken English & Arabic
* Bachelor's degree
* Administrative work in a training environment or front desk
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service
* Ability to maintain strong administration skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to others to understand material.
* PC Literate and an understanding of Microsoft Office Programs
* Attention to detail
* Personal Integrity
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to show empathy with customers and colleagues
* Readiness to focus on customer's needs and to understand their requirements.
* Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
* Competent in communicating verbally at all levels
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Competent in planning and organising own case load
* Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
* Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
* Able to focus and drive tasks to completion
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.