After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Receptionist – GMASCO
Al Futtaim Group
GMASCO enjoys an enviable reputation as the Gulf's most diverse full service communications, marketing and advertising agency in an industry typified by current decline, over-specialisation and lack of integration in other markets. Our Dubai location positions us in a still growing market at the hub of business in the northern hemisphere with a client base operating in more than 15 countries across the Middle East, Europe, the Sub Continent and Asia. Our offerings include every aspect of communications, advertising and marketing in traditional and new media formats.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone with good telephone communication skills to become integrated into one of the regions leading private businesses.
* Handle all incoming telephone communications, noting reasons for call and forwarding to relevant team members, subject to availability
* Provide excellent customer service as per company policy and procedures
* Resolving customer queries promptly, within company guidelines, before escalating to higher level if necessary
* Attend to customer needs, understand their requirements so that maximum number of enquiries are handled quickly and forwarded on responsibly
* Logging calls (including time, date and caller details)
* Maintain an up to date knowledge ofÂ personnel and procedures
* Offer support to fellow team members where necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Excellent English communication skills
* Previous Reception/Call Centre/Telephone Operator experience desirable
* Courteous, polite, telephone manner
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
* A basic understanding of IT systems would be advantageous, especially Microsoft Excel.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.