After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort (AWPR)
Al Ain, UAE
Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an efficient manner.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Answer and direct the phones call in business etiquette manner.
• Monitors, orders and maintains office supplies inventory.
• Track General Administration section correspondence, noting due dates for action and follow up as required;
• Facilitate the General Administration team communication through the effective use of conference calls, e-mails, staff team meetings and other communication means;
• To be seen as a point of contact (though not the primary one) for the section in order to assist with coordination of engagements, meetings and events.
• Undertake extra or special key assignments outside of the normal General Services and Administration plan as directed by the line manager.
• Undertakes similar or related tasks as directed by the line Manager;
• Follow all ZAPIA EHS policies and procedures;
• Minimum : A High School Certificate/Diploma in Secretarial or Business Administration
• Preferred: B.A or B.Sc in a relevant subject such as Secretarial or Business Administration;
• A light vehicle driving license
•At least 1-3 years working as Receptionist.
• Professional, confident and outgoing.
• First rate interpersonal skills – able to influence at all levels combining diplomacy with a firm manner.
• Ability to function as part of a team.
• Confidence to challenge internal audit team and obtain commitment to actions.
• Organized and self-disciplined.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Calm and capable – able to juggle conflicting demands on time and priorities effectively.
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English both written and verbal.
About the Company
In a unique desert setting on the edge of Al Ain, a historic oasis settlement in the United Arab Emirates, the Al Ain Wildlife Park & Resort is a place for people to come and learn about arid land wildlife and conservation through vivid, first hand experience.
The aim is to evolve the resort AWPR into a showcase for sustainable living in harmony with nature and wildlife that will be known all over the world. As well as creating a highly attractive destination, we are also committed to the increasingly important and never ending scientific challenge of conserving desert and plant life.