Recruitment Manager – UAE National
Our client is a large Multinational with a diverse portfolio of businesses accross the Middle East.
They are now looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their d
As the recruitment manager, your responsibilities include the following:
• Meet with different business units and take in vacancy briefs
• Keep up to date with market information, current salaries, labour laws, etc
• Advise department heads on best possible solutions for sourcing the right candidate.
• Write job adverts and select appropriate advertising methods
• Liaise with contacts to source potential candidates
• Manage advert responses, interview potential candidates
• Understand candidates skills, experience, requirements
• Check and validate work
• Match skills with relevant clients
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
• Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to employers for interview.
• Arranging interviews for the right candidates with the right business units.
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews and preparing letters of appointment.
• Manage offer stage, salary negotiations, on boarding process
• Understand basic labour laws
• Database management – ensure candidates/jobs are all up to date and managed correctly
• Min. 3 years pure recruitment experience
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Must have excellent communication skills – English (oral & Written) is essential
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Able to build relationships fast
• Presentable and articulate
• Must be degree educated
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.