Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Core Purpose of Job:
To be directly instrumental in achieving or exceeding the monthly average of new employees expected to be recruited for the Division/s you will be assigned to.
To assist the Recruitment Supervisor in coordination and administration of the Recruitment process required by the assigned division in order to attract the right candidate that meets the divisional requirements, by effective manpower planning, effective communication and coordination with internal & external customers and recruitment sources as well
Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
1. Maximize the service level of providing the right candidate by understanding the manpower requirements of the division[s] assigned and providing timely service.
2. Update, Maintain and Operate the application database by gathering potential candidates for prospective positions in the future.
3. Liaise with the Local colleges, institutions, university by establishing good rapport in order to promote better industry-institute interaction.
4. Organizing the Career day event at the colleges by liaising with the institution, colleges, in order to recruit the merit candidates
5. Sourcing the right candidate by complying and adhering to company polices and procedures in the area of recruitment & selection to meet standards of quality performance.
6. Coordination of the Interview process by interacting with the functional heads to recruit the right candidate for the job.
7. Complying with the Pre and post Recruitment formalities by following the standard procedures in order to ensure Recruitment is carried out as per Almarai policies and procedures.
8. Updating the recruitment status by interacting with the internal and external consultants to ensure timely information.
- College graduate/Degree qualified
- Should be well versed in MS and office suite of products including Excel Spreadsheets, Word.
- Good Internet research capability and & Email usage experience.
- A minimum of 2+ year’s practical experience in Recruitment, preferably with reputed recruitment agencies which are into overseas recruitment.
- Strong inter-personal skill, well organized capable of operating to tight deadlines.
- Temperamentally well balanced and handle pressure well
- Fluent English is essential; Knowledge of Arabic would be ideal / advantageous but not essential.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world, with a reputation for quality that is unmatched within the gulf countries in which we operate. We're a company committed to healthy living, and to delivering only the freshest and most delicious products to the people we care most about - our customers.
Almarai began in 1976 under the leadership of HH Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer, as it remains to this day. His Highness recognised the potential to transform traditional methods of dairy farming to serve the needs of the rapidly expanding Saudi market; and what began with the processing of fresh milk and laban soon expanded into modern dairy farms and state-of-the-art processing facilities
The company's headquarters are based in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Almarai Company extends throughout the Arabian Peninsula, leading and influencing the agricultural, dairy processing and food distribution industries.