Refrigeration Analyst – up to AED 10,000
Candidates only from Food and Beverages industry, must be living and working in UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is one of the world’s biggest and most efficient food companies with a global reach of more than 110 countries. They are currently looking to recruit a Refrigeration Analyst, reporting to the Utilities Supervisor, to join its Maintenance team in the Abu Dhabi factory.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
• Keeping all equipment related to refrigeration in perfect working order and condition
• Managing consumption, chemicals, lubricants and spare parts for refrigeration systems according the monthly budget;
• Managing the team who will operate the house machine and all the unit refrigeration systems
• Devoting particular attention to asset integrity maintenance in which it operates, preserving its original design conditions in both performance and safety
• Controlling all refrigeration tools, equipment, instruments and devices
Reporting to you will be:
• Refrigeration Technicians x6
This is a very exciting role which requires only applicants from the Food & Beverages industry in the UAE. If you are not working in this field or living in the UAE currently, please note we will not be able to process your application.
Our client is seeking a candidate with a BA in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university and a minimum of 5 years experience in related field. You must also have:
• Experience in refrigeration systems and Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning (HVAC) in the UAE
• PDCA problem solving skills
• Planning & Coordination skills
• Knowledge of HSEQ
• Good knowledge in MS (Word/Excel)
• Good command of the English language, knowledge of Portuguese would be a plus
• Knowledge on food technology & food safety
• Flexibility in working hours
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and meet the criteria above, then please submit your CV now. You must clearly state your salary and package expectations on all applications.
About the Company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.