Regional Account Manager (Indirect Channel) – Systems Products
Our client is a leader in providing technology solutions for operational effectiveness with regard to buildings as well as automotive sector. Global presence of the company allows them to reach customers in any part of the world.
Job Scope & Purpose:
Under general direction, responsible for growing products sales volume and meeting set sales plans and objectives through assigned & newly established indirect (ABCS, ABSS, OEM, Distributor) channel accounts. Sells the complete product portfolio to management, sales, engineering, purchasing, and quality teams within the indirect customer base. Uses and promotes the use of the sales process to aide in cultivating and managing long term relationships and in seeking out new sales opportunities. Represents product and technology offerings during the sales process to the end customer. Analyzes channel performance and established new channels in the market. Works with the indirect channel accounts to deploy new product offerings and upgrades and ensures they are informed and trained on the products, features, value proposition, and pricing and that they are trained properly to install and service the products properly to keep projects on time and within budget. Ensures compliance with state, local and Federal legal requirements and operates the with the highest business ethics. Acts as the local expert for products and technology sold to the Components Sales Channel.
- Selling and servicing key executives with their assigned indirect channel accounts to drive product revenue and margin results.
- Selling and servicing key executives within their assigned accounts to drive products revenue and margin results and provide customer support on products, features, pricing and collateral material.
- Activity involved in Regional industry associations.
- Face-to-face networking with Mechanical contractors, General contractors, Construction firm leaders, Engineering consultants, Real estate leaders, Building owners, Business and professional leaders when appropriate.
- Participating in industry, customer, and product trade shows.
- Works indirect channel management by conducting technical presentations to end customer, deploying new products and upgrades. Informs and trains sales on the features, value, and advantages of our product offerings and ensures they have the appropriate sales collateral. Assists - - Sales and Estimators with product offering on bids. (ABCS)
- Works with the Systems Middle East Products Sales Organization to obtain annual volume and growth objective for the Region Products business and implement national strategic programs regarding pricing, sales promotions, marketing programs, alternative channel development, sales force development, new product offerings, tools and applications.
- Works with the Global Controls Group Technology (Product Management and Engineering) organization to provide feedback to product engineering and product management for product and feature enhancements and customer requirements. Provides competitive analysis of local marketplace and obtains assistance for technical expertise, sales assistance and market development activities.
- Sells, renews and expands product agreements to both key and targeted customers to reach optimal sales and profit levels. Responsible for meeting assigned product sales goals and objectives.
- Recommends product solutions and links to customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates and leverages Company product offerings from competitors based on the total benefit of doing business with the Company.
- Directly manages and recruits Manufacturers Representatives to sell products and support distribution customer accounts. Makes decisions on market and account coverage by Manufacturers Representatives and adds / terminates agreements based on sales volume achieved.
- Creates partnering opportunities with the principles responsible for the decision making process. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands customer's business and speaks their language. Develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Manages ongoing sales process and responds to and anticipates customer needs.
- Using account management principles in the geographic region, conducts quarterly strategic account review sessions, semi-annually prepares and conducts “joint team meetings” for assigned team members along with identified key players in the strategic account. Builds and fosters team relationships within the team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that the customer fully understands and executes appropriate actions towards the co-developed sales and marketing plans to achieve the sales goals and objectives identified.
- Involved in the development of team sales and marketing plans and strategies. Based on observations coupled with a thorough understanding of the accounts, draws on the resources at hand to drive the customer’s business to mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Includes member(s) of the management team to “touch” principles of key and targeted customers to keep the sales process on track.
- Maintains a “farm system” of the key and targeted customer list. Frequently rationalizes the current key and targeted customer portfolio, ensuring resources are focused on those customers with growth potential.
- Participates with Product and Program Management Teams within Global Technology by providing customer feedback on products and features as well as competitive information within their Region.
- Attractive salary with benefits package
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent sales and technical experience.
- Minimum of eight year’s progressive, direct sales experience, preferably in the HVAC/Controls industry.
- Able to relate to people at all levels, communicating both on a technical and non-technical basis.
- MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses excellent presentation skills and proficiency at making one on one and group presentations.
- Able to travel a minimum of 50%.
About the Company
About the Company
Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency. Our extensive experience covers services in all areas of recruitment, selection, relocation in the international and domestic labour markets.
The main area of our activities are recruitment projects for specialist, engineering and managerial posts as well as complex recruitment services for different areas of industry.
Our company has experience in recruitment for energy, oil and gas, construction, automotive and new technologies (IT) sectors. We also manage recruitment in the fields of marketing, public relations and other sectors, depending on the client’s requirements.