Regional Sales Manager – SHS-Storage Equipment – FAMCO
Al Futtaim Group
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
The Regional Sales Manager based in Abu Dhabi reports directly to the General Manager, and is key to implementing the sales strategy for FAMCO-SHS across the appointed region.
The key accountabilities of this role are:
* Ensure sales and margin budgets are in line with Group growth plans.
* Establish individual sales targets strategically apportioned to territory, KA and industry
* Demonstrate agreed growth budgets in new and existing customer base
* Establish credit control measures that ensure positive cash flow and comply with policy
* Achieve agreed targets in units, sales and GP
* Extend market shares to agreed levels across full product range
* Achieve/exceed & maintain agreed department receivables target
* Achieve/exceed payment terms within agreed guidelines.
* Work within and ensure agreed and measured credit control guidelines
* Demonstrate continued development of the region by:
- Key Account
- Industry Sector
- Product Group
* Increase territory coverage into current non developed areas of the region.
* Offer and develop finance & leasing opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
* Recorded growth in government pre-registration and tender invitations
* Gather, maintain, analyse and share market information on competitor and industry activities.
* Establish product, pricing and service strategies in conjunction with General Manager that aligns the most competitive market offering
* Ensure all units sold are supported by professional parts and after sales support, raising the market reputation,
* Pursue existing accounts for service contract take-up
* Demonstrate clear strategy and achievement to mentor, motivate, guide and develop individuals within the team
* Professional representation at all times for FAMCO brand positioning,
* Identify opportunities to promote the brand including, but not limited to conferencing, industry networking and other knowledge based contact opportunities.
* Become known as the Storage & Materials Handling & Supply Chain Industry expert within assigned region.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business Management.
* Work requires professional written and verbal communication with interpersonal skills.
* Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels within government and private sectors.
* Work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Ability to simultaneously manage people and customer specific workloads.
* 5-10 years of professional sales or business management experience with a preferred capital equipment/machinery/industrial sale background.
* Excellent communication
* Negotiation and closing skills
* Leadership, planning and organisation
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong customer relationship skills including the ability to present
* Problem solving and team building skills.
* Position requires a valid driving license
* Must be PC literate.
* Candidates must be bilingual, Arabic and English
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.