Regional Sales Manager
My client a leading integrated security solutions company working as a vendor for leading products covering CCTV, Access Control, Infrastructure cabling, low voltage and fibre cabling. Data centers and video surveillance.
The role is Regional Sales Manager covering the GCC region and working out of the Dubai office.
The RSM will provide leadership and support to multiple office locations in the
region's field sales group to penetrate key customer segments. The successful
candidate must demonstrate a competency in physical security systems including
analog and IP video surveillance and access control. The position also includes sales and product training to the region's field sales locations to ensure the group
successfully addresses security opportunities with a "Complete system" selling
approach. The RSM takes a leadership role in developing relationships with product suppliers, key internal sales resources and location sales teams to successfully support customer base.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Bachelors degree with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience including
expertise in outside sales and territory management
• Demonstrated success in sales management and market development
• Must have strong competency in network infrastructure, CCTV, IP, and access
• Minimum 5 years of experience in physical security sales
• Diploma / Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent
• A proven track record of selling CCTV Systems, Cameras, Lenses, Monitors,
DVRs, Encoder/Decoders Access Control Products, Network and
Environmental Monitoring Products, and Power Supplies would be important,
• Possesses go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic
• Technical knowledge in physical security such as IP CCTV, Access Control,
Alarm System, Fibre Optic, Perimeter Security and etc.,
• Understand and able to present and explain CCTV , Access Control Solution,
Alarm System, Fibre Optic, Perimeter Security and etc.
• Candidates with existing contacts or established customer base will have
• Possess good salesmanship, self-motivated, results-orientated
• Creative and innovative, has own initiative
• Driven, results oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment
About the Company
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.