Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - KSA
Attractive Tax Free Salary, Company Vehicle, Accommodation Allowance, Generous Leave, Return Flights, Medical Cover, Children’s Education Allowance, Discretionary Bonus etc.
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 22,000 employees servicing some 40,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $2 billion in 2011.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group
Working for our Infant Nutrition Division, IPNC, the remit of the Regional Sales Manager is to directly control the sales operation to achieve budgeted sales & profit of entire Almarai products in his sub region by managing & monitoring performance of sales areas. Managing 6 supervisors and 4 large depots you will need to be an effective communicator used to working with a multi-culturally diverse team covering a large geographical area; a dynamic leader who can inspire confidence and a great motivator. You will need to co-ordinate up to 50 different sales routes and manage a large budget so your attention to detail and ability to set and manage plans in line with Almarai expectations will be second to none. You will be from a FMCG or Pharmaceutical background and ideally with a background in Infant Nutrition. You will need to be driven and target orientated with a strong desire to succeed and want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in, not only the GCC, but the World.
• Plan the targets for different sales areas & communicate down the line to ensure everyone is working towards achieving the company objective
• Achieve budgetted sales volume & margin of Infant & Baby products to deliver company’s targetted profit
• Achieve distribution targets for all products/ SKU’s as per recommended portfolio across all channels to optimize sales & market share
• Monitor & ensure that the orders are in line with market demand to control wastage & optimize sales
• Ensure that the TC & debtors within the company TC/ credit policy to avoid any financial loss
• Make sure all members in the team adhere strictly to quality & safety policy to protect the company’s trust & goodwill among customers & consumers
• Maintain a healthy & professional relationship with all internal & external customers for the smooth operation of business
• Ensure all staff are equipped with the right skills & knowledge to optimize team as well as individual performance
• Forecast, plan & review the resources & assets provided like manpower, sales vans, staff holidays to ensure they are utilized to the optimum levels
Candidates without the following will not be considered
• Ideally 35 years or older.
• Graduate in relevant stream (Pharma/ business degree)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of Arabic and English.
• Highly numerate and analytical.
• Competent in computer skills (MS office).
• Possess a valid driving license
• Knowledge of accounts interpretation.
• Post-Graduate Degree in Sales & Marketing
• Transferable Iqama
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world, with a reputation for quality that is unmatched within the gulf countries in which we operate. We're a company committed to healthy living, and to delivering only the freshest and most delicious products to the people we care most about - our customers.
Almarai began in 1976 under the leadership of HH Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer, as it remains to this day. His Highness recognised the potential to transform traditional methods of dairy farming to serve the needs of the rapidly expanding Saudi market; and what began with the processing of fresh milk and laban soon expanded into modern dairy farms and state-of-the-art processing facilities
The company's headquarters are based in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Almarai Company extends throughout the Arabian Peninsula, leading and influencing the agricultural, dairy processing and food distribution industries.