Regional Service Manager – FAMCO
Al Futtaim Group
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah and in December 2011, FAMCO acquired the Volvo Construction Equipment distributor for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Al Rehab) and now operates with 5 branches across the Kingdom. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced RegionalÂ Service ManagerÂ to work in our Abu Dhabi branch.
JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Development, implementation and achievement of annual budgets, business objectives and KPI's
* Achievement of sales, gross margin and net profit objectives
* Achievement of CSI objectives
* Management of productivity and efficiency performance
* Planning and provision of workshop facilities, tools and equipment.
* Control of Technical quality, Health and Safety.
* Implementation of service marketing initiatives and related soft products including Service Agreements, Menu Pricing, Campaigns etc.
* Liaison and negotiation with Principals on Service issues.
* Liaison with Sales personnel to ensure service functions are sufficiently prepared for new product introductions.
* Maintaining regular contact with major customers
* Exploring new service business opportunities for the division
* Monitoring competitor activity
* Leading and motivating staff to provide the highest quality of service product and customer support
* Receipt and dissemination of Technical and product information from Principals
* In conjunction with Training Manager, ensure competence planning and training delivery to meet business requirements.
* Develop positive teamwork and effective communication between all divisional service locations.
* In conjunction with Warranty Department, ensure all warranty-related procedures and KPI's are reviewed and achieved.
* Ensure Service Division receivables are maintained within Company guidelines.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
Minimum Qualification: BE Mech. Engineering or Diploma in Mech. Engineering
Field of Specialisation: Automobile Engineering
General skills required for the job: Leadership, Analytical, Planning, organising, Team Building, communication and application of new knowledge and new concepts.
Special Skills: PC skills, customer care, repair & trouble shooting of modern vehicles, marketing workshop business.
required for the job: 8 years (for B.E) and 10 years (for diploma), in service area of commercial vehicle industry. Out of this, four years should be as workshop manager, at a reputed commercial distributorship.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.