Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- To manage a large portfolio of high net worth individuals (portfolio of AED > 500,000 m plus) of 100 clients.
- Achieve sales volumes and targets and contribute to the bottom line profitability of the division and the bank.
- The RM will proactively manage and grow assets under management & increase his/her portfolio profitability and increase investment penetration.
- Ensure basic discipline is maintained through timely reporting to office.
- Ensure adherence to dress code and code of conduct
- To develop and manage direct client relationships and be responsible for the day-to-day relationship with the client as well as imparting proactive investment solutions to customers and helping them take informed decisions to meet their financial needs, as defined by their risk profile
* Maintain and update ‘Client Relationship Management’ details through provided tools like FPFs, ITQAN, etc. and other tools that maybe provided on an ongoing basis .
* Prospecting to ensure 3-4 meetings a day.
* Prepare daily sales reports
* Ensure required information sought regarding customers are provided on a timely basis
- To ensure specified targets viz. NTB/upgrade sourcing, revenue and AUM growth targets are met.
* To ensure all cross sell opportunities are effectively leveraged and referred/closed
- Ensure attendance at each sales training programs
* Be adequately trained to prevent mis-selling.
- Attend weekly review meeting to ensure there is no gap in planned v/s actual numbers set out for the week
* Take corrective action wherever there is a discrepancy in planned v/s actual delivery
* Highlight identified customers for reclassification and take necessary action.
* Discuss issues pertaining to clients within reasonable time periods and resolve the same immediately
* Discuss success stories with other team members that would have a positive impact on business
* Draw up goals for the subsequent week
- Ensure strict compliance on documentation provided by the customers.
* Ensure compliance policies are understood and strictly implemented
* Bring in quality customers to the bank, which leads to quality references thus ensuring each case is profitable to the bank.
* Ensure clean and healthy sourcing without resorting to quick-fix measures and fraudulent practices that may affect performance of the portfolio.
* Maintain and update ‘Customer Handover Form’ in case of reclassification/handover of cm to another RM.
* Deliver superior service to match and exceed customer expectations to achieve ‘customer delight’
- To maintain in-depth knowledge of global and local financial markets so as to be abreast with current market trends
* Provide customer and competition feedback to Unit Manager and other team members.
Minimum Education Level Required:
- University degree from a reputed university
Preferably MBA or CFA or related course from a reputable university.
Apt in MS Office, Excel and high computer skills.
Solid banking and investment experience
Experience of min 5 years in relationship management
Special Skills / Attributes Required for the Job:
- Excellent written and spoken English & Arabic is required.
- Aggressive, go getter with good communication and negotiation Skills
- Excellent, networking skills
- Excellent grasp and understanding of global and regional financial markets and products.
- Ability to manage sales plan with capabilities in structuring transactions to meet the client’s requirements and being able to maximize relationships profitability
- Team player with high diversified skills.
- Strong investment background, customer focused, result oriented.
About the Company
About the Company
ADCB was incorporated on 1 July 1985 as a public joint stock company for an unlimited duration in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADCB is registered under the UAE Federal Commercial Companies Law No. (8) of 1984 under registration number 4 and operates in the UAE under a banking licence issued by the Central Bank of the UAE.
ADCB provides a range of consumer and corporate banking, Islamic banking, trade finance, structured finance, foreign exchange, derivatives, and financial advisory services, primarily in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, ADCB’s subsidiary Abu Dhabi commercial Islamic Finance PSC holds an Islamic banking license.
As at 31 December 2010, ADCB operated 47 branches, 4 pay offices and 265 ATMs in the UAE; 4 new branches and 99 new ATMs were added during 2010. ADCB also operated 2 branches in India.