Rental Supervisor – FAMCO
Al Futtaim Group
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah and in December 2011, FAMCO acquired the Volvo Construction Equipment distributor for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Al Rehab) and now operates with 5 branches across the Kingdom. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.We are looking to hire a Rental Supervisor for our offices in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate should be able to handle a variety of tasks in a very busy environment and make sure that the customer is always put first.
* Check the serial number, make, model, and current hours of an asset before it leaves the yard.
* Visiting hired machines on regular basis, Instruct customer on proper operation, perform first line equipment inspection.
* Complete the check-in procedure for each piece of equipment that returns to the yard, including
* recording the equipment serial number, make and model, hours
* inspecting damages, abuse or missing attachment
* Report immediately for customer billing: excess hours; unit damage; and excessively dirty equipment or equipment damage.
* Stocks and Maintains merchandise in the showroom in a neat and organized way
* Maintains inventory control by updating rental transactions as they occur
* Maintains accurate inventory and closing reports on a daily basis
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* High School or equivalent education
* UAE Drive License.
* Excellent English languages.
* 2 - 3 years in Machinery service or product support.
* Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Able to manage quickly changing priorities.
* Manage price, time and customer's needs.
* Self-initiator with a professional attitude.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.