Research & Consult Director – IT Services
One of our prestigious client is constantly expanding its global business in the Middle East & Africa region due to which they are looking for a senior professional to join our team in Dubai in position of the Research and Consulting Director - IT Services. The position, reporting to the regional Vice-President will serve both Middle East operations as well as support the regional goals and business strategy in the Middle East and Africa.
1. Lead IT Services research program for MEA region; managing and coordinating with the regional teams and resources.
2. Conduct market research and analyze business and market trends; work with quantitative market sizing and forecasting analytical tools.
3. Act as industry opinion leader, develop thought leadership initiatives.
4. Prepare thorough and well-organized reports, writing of summaries, publications & conclusions.
5. Contribute to/Lead consulting project engagements; Resource planning, project management and project co-ordination.
6. Public speaking and periodic public presentations at events and clients.
7. Business development support by building and maintaining industry relationships, proposal writing and assisting in sales efforts.
1. Extensive product management or business unit management background at IT Services vendor, system integrator or service provider, distributor and/or relevant work experience in consulting or professional services industry involving IT Services field.
2. Thorough understanding of IT Services specifics (cloud, virtualisation, managed services, etc).
3. Knowledge of the MEA ICT markets in general and detail.
4. Experience of writing well-structured papers, opinions and reports.
5. University degree.
6. Excellent written and spoken English.
7. Availability to extensively travel throughout the region.
A candidate has to be able to demonstrate:
1. Business leadership, and ability to discuss and analyze IT business issues.
2. Team leadership and resource management capabilities.
3. Business acumen and overall business approach to IT services markets.
4. An aptitude for business analysis.
5. Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
6. Ability to work under pressure and within tight dead-lines.
7. Excellent writing and presentation skills.
8. Good interviewing skills and communication style.
About the Company
About the Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.