• Lead the project team to develop architecture design solutions for projects.
• Investigate options and alternatives for architecture design concepts.
• Fully develop architecture design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tender and construction.
• Clarify scope of work and prepare fee schedule.
• Encourage and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing.
• Review cost control for turnkey projects.
• Plan designer work flow.
• Assist in marketing and representation for the company.
1. Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design
2. Minimum 5-7 years experience in design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Ability to use PC
3. Time management ability
4. Ability to create / provide design detail
5. Good in written and spoken English
About the Company
About the Company
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.
Candidates who applied for this job also applied for:
|1||Senior Architect Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)||Doha|
|2||Project Architect Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)||Dubai|
|3||Interior Designer Arab Engineering Bureau (AEB)||Qatar|
|4||Design Architect Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)||Dubai|
|5||Conceptual Design Architect Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)||Dubai|