After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
My client is looking for a resident engineer for a rail project in Cambodia. The company is an international consultancy with ongoing projects around the world and plenty of opportunity for career progression. Please find the details below:
Resident Engineer for Southern Line
Length of time for the position: from Now to the end of Dec. 2011.
Site Office Location: Kampot
Minimum Required Capability to the RE:
1) Resident Engineer should be at site (Kampot)
2) RE should be aggressive to lead contractors for daily work.
3) RE should be capable to decide the variation at site through day to day works. The work items include earthwork, PC slipper laying, trackwork, bridge rehabilitation works and culvert works, and so on.
4) RE is required to chair weekly meeting at site with contractor and client, to review the progress, and schedule preparation, and discuss the technical issues.
5) RE should be capable to prepare minutes of meeting of the weekly meeting.
6) RE should be capable to prepare monthly progress report showing the comparison between work schedule and actually progress, technical responses on the site issues, and so on.
The suitable candidate will have 15 years experience on large scale rail projects.
Design and particularly site experience is a must, with major international consultancies.
Developing country experience would be a plus.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
Banking & Finance
Oil & Gas
Architecture & Engineering