Restaurant Manager – Pizza Express
We are recruiting for Pizza Express; it is your turn to join the Middle East's Leading retailer.
Pizza Express has been perfecting the art of pizza for more than 30 years. We have also kept our pizzas, as Italian original Pizza should be, by sticking to traditional ingredients and using an authentic pizzeria oven.
The Chefs at our Pizza Express restaurants have created special mouth-watering recipes: freshly cooked, thin crust pizzas, prepared as they're ordered in an open kitchen.
The basic principles of premium ingredients, authentic preparation, reasonable prices, good service, a unique and well-designed restaurant environment helped PIZZA EXPRESS to gain an international reputation for first class traditional pizza.
We are looking for candidates who are young and energetic people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You will need to have a passion for Food, customer service and be able to work under pressure.
The Restaurant Manager
* Overall responsible for restaurant performance. Seek opportunities to increase sales through suggestive selling. Proactively drive sales & protect company profits.
* Role model and coachÂ Pizza Express vision mission and values consistently.
* Train, develop & monitor entire team to ensure customer focus & operational efficiency including appraisals.
* Manage appropriate inventory & cost of goods control completing daily / weekly / monthly sales reports.
* Ensure strict adherence to all standard operating procedures and safety and security guidelines. Ensure all Company Policies & Procedures are adhered to
* Responsible for all front-of-the-house (FOH) functions on an opening, mid- or closing shift to include guest relations, supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant ambiance, housekeeping, and set-up, food & beverage quality, safety and pace.
* Ensures the shift is run in a smooth manner and attends to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise.
* Â Assigned a work group consisting of a FOH department (i.e., Front Desk) and/or a profit/cost center such as Retail or Repair and Maintenance.
* Responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals and staff development of the assigned work group.
An exciting opportunity to join our delicious brand.
As a Restaurant Manager you will be responsible of a multitude of tasks including:
* 5 years and more in a fast paced restaurant.
* Strong team motivator and ability to lead a team to achieve goals.
* Capable of identifying and developing high quality team members.
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proven track record of controlling costs.
* Possess understanding of the tactics required to drive top line sales.
* A passion of delivering exceptional customer experiences.
* Ability to work varied shifts and day of the week.
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.