Salary based on experience
My client was incorporated in the year 2000 as a Limited Liability Company under Qatari law. The company was set up mainly to bring high end casual dining concept into the State of Qatar. Since its inception, the company has carved out a niche for itself in the Qatari F&B industry. The company holds the exclusive franchise rights to operate numerous restaurants in Qatar and they are still expanding.
My client is looking for candidates from Europe with 2-3 year’s experience within the restaurant industry. They must be young, energetic and enthusiastic with good English reading/writing/speaking skills. Accommodation will be provided and a comprehensive training will be given.
• taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant;
• analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability;
• creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development with senior management;
• setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management;
• coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts;
• managing staff and providing them with feedback;
• responding to customer complaints;
• ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards;
• meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations;
• advising customers on menu and wine choice;
• recruiting, training and motivating staff with senior management;
• organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
• maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety;
• checking stock levels and ordering supplies;
• preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required;
• helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
If this role is for you please apply now online.
About the Company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.