The Restaurant Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the back and front of the house operations at the assigned restaurant.
- Overview the food preparation/ presentation process, ensuring high quality items and conformity with the set standards and techniques of the brands food specifications
- Ensure the effective implementation of service standards, operational procedures as per the brand set guidelines, in addition to health and safety regulations
- Review the prepared wastage sheet, sales report, logbook, requisition forms and submit them to the Operations Manager on a daily basis
- Promote, negotiate and handle catering orders for banquets/receptions and ensure smooth operation of take away orders
- Review the monthly P&L providing explanation when necessary, as well as planning the monthly and daily sales objectives taking necessary measures to meet them
- Greet customers when needed, guarantee them an excellent dinning experience and handle their complaints appropriately
- Control the end of month inventory, monitor the food cost of the brand's outlet and review against the operations budget
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Hospitality Management
- 5-6 years of experience in F&B Operations, out of which 3 years in a managerial role
- Fluency in English; Arabic is a major plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Commercial Understanding
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Driving and Achieving results
- Communication Skills
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.