Al Mana Luxury
Restaurant Manager - Emporio Armani Cafe
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees.
His responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the name’s standards;
- Ensure all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure health and safety of employees and guests;
- Ensure monthly safety meetings are conducted and recommendations;
- Inform staff of daily specials, price changes and property events on a daily basis;
- Train and supervise the staff in all areas utilizing an on-going training program;
- Coordinates activities for food service operations.
- Assumes food quality & profitability;
- Maintains excellent quality, customer service, cleanliness and safety records;
- - Develops a positive working relationship with fellow workers and customers and avoids conflict;
- Ensure that all reservations for guests are controlled, including table assignments, section assignments, timely seating;
- Suggest methods and/or changes in order to maximum guest service and resort profits;
- Ensure a safe and secure work and dining environment for associates and guests;
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to demonstrate high ethical standards at all times;
- Conduct regular associate/departmental meetings to enhance the service and work process as a whole;
- Utilize established methods for staffing and building great teams;
- Able to assist in all phases of planning, budgeting analysis, and reporting relating to the operation as well as controls account expenditures and obtains maximum utilization of account resources;
- Conducts/Attends training sessions if applicable;
- Responsible for forecasting and generating restaurant annual budget. Maximize profit opportunities by developing innovative sales strategies;
- Analyze monthly operating statements and determine reasons for variances. Responsible to meet or exceed budgeted sales and profit goals;
- Ensure all reports, documentation, and other information required by support office departments are submitted in a timely and accurate manner;
- Develop initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts. Maintain effective cost controls in support of these initiatives.
- Arabic speaker
- Has a good command in English
- A pleasant individual with exceptional communication skills
- Have at least 5 years experience in casual Italian restaurant
- Have a strong knowledge in hygiene and its constraints
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
About the Company
About the Company
Al Mana Luxury Co. WLL is a new addition to S.H. Al Mana Group conglomerate and a part of our continuing expansion strategy; the company has secured world famous luxury brands to be represented in Bahrain, UAE and Qatar.
Established for over fifty years, S.H. Al Mana Group is ranked amongst the largest companies in Qatar.