Samsung Electronics Company Limited
Function of the position:
*Manage directly the data input domain (Market Communication System).
*Setup & managing channel data visibility across distributors & retailers.
*Manage system driven retail data and deliver analysis as per the local market requirements.
*Managing & ensure effective usage of the Market Communication System (MCS).
*Reporting to the Head of Retail Analysis & Planning.
* Increase overall sellout in SGE by increasing
* Visibility on sales, shelfshare/display & other retail management activities like incentives etc.
* Collect Retail Data, input & manage system data accuracy.
* Coordinate with the PICs & responsible for data collection (In-Charge: Sales desk / Person In Charge in Disty / Retailers)
* Manage Local Universe Data - Outlets, Models, Resellers, Promoters & Relationships.
* Train the target users(Promoters & Internal Users) on the usage of the system.
* Validate the data collected and coordinating payments to Promoters.
* Responsible as a Team Member during the effective implementation of the Retail Management System across the GCC.
Essential skills and experience:
* Analytical葉he candidate synthesizes complex or diverse information.
* Problem solving葉he candidate identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
* Oral communication葉he candidate speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
* Delegation葉he candidate delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
* Quality management葉he candidate looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Planning/organizing葉he candidate prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Safety and security葉he candidate actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
* 1-2 Yrs. Experience in FMCG sector, preferably with Retail & Analysis background.
* Database management skills and experience is strongly required.
* Mid-level knowledge & problem solving skills with Excel.
* Demonstrated ability to have worked in System Driven Retail Projects.
* Strong Analytical & Reporting skills [Excel & Other Reporting/BI Tools]
* Graduate degree is a must.
* Fluent in English
* Fluent in Hindi or Arabic
Valued but not required skills and experience:
* Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
* Assertive, determined, flexible and creative and warm personality.
* Great energy and initiatives, creative, resourceful and meticulous nature.
About the Company
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2009 consolidated sales of US$116.8 billion. Employing approximately 188,000 people in 185 offices across 65 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.