Retail Leasing Manager
Our client are a Group based in the UAE and are seeking a Leasing Manager for Abu Dhabi or Al Ain.
Our client is seeking a Leasing Manager with Retail experience within Shopping Malls to join their in-house team as soon as possible.
One would manage and lead all leasing programs and activities including planning and development, leasing management and budget forecast in order to maximize rental , thereby increasing the mall profitability with the most desirable and productive tenants: long-term & short term leasing, specialty, kiosk, food court and seasonal tenants
Add value to Mall’s asset management including a leasing strategy and plan that meet with respect to target tenants and design requirements
Pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximise occupancy.
• To conceptualize, develop and create leasing strategies and plan
• Market Research and Analysis
• Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation
• Study, review and recommend policies and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
• Collaborate with Marketing Dept for the improvement of tenants performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions provided by mall management and other related regulations, established company policies and procedures
• Develop and implement leasing strategies and plans for the mall to ensure all available space is leased in an appropriate, timely and effective manner
• Negotiate and budget leasing terms and conditions
• Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfill their lease obligation
• Achieve specialty leasing income goals established by Management
• Assist with developing the Specialty Leasing budget and business plan and establish objectives as required
• Develop and execute a lucrative Speciality Leasing program that not only delivers significant revenues to the property’s bottom line, but increases the guest experience. Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver sponsorships and promotional events which offset the marketing budget and reduce the property’s overall cost of operations
• Research and report to Management on competitive Leasing and Specialty leasing trends in the industry and within the geographical and catchment areas of the mall
• Source and seek out prospective tenants
• Generate new leasing leads and negotiate qualified deals from inception to final execution
• Develop and maintain relationships with prospective, existing and short term tenants
• Review leasing activities with Executive Director against revenue goals
• Monitor year-to-date leasing progress and work to develop solutions
• Lease income generation
• Assist and review monthly and annual financial reports, preparation and planning of annual Leasing
One must be located in the GCC with a depth of exposure to working in Shopping Malls.
About the Company
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.