Retail Sales – Ikea
Al Futtaim Group
Retail Sales - Ikea - Doha Festival City
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA creating a better everyday life for the many isn't only our vision, it's our way of life!We are currently recruiting for Retail SalesÂ professionalsÂ for our IKEA store in Doha, Qatar
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
* Providing excellent customer service
* Processing transactions quickly and accurately
* Advising customers
* Winning sales to meet targets
* Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
* Taking pride in your store and maintaining it to a high standard
* Following operating procedures
* Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
* Familiarity with computer use
* Good presentation and excellent personal organization
* A passion for the retail industry
* Comfortable working shifts
* Comfortable with physical work
* Ability to work in a team
* Pride in achieving individual targets
* Flexibility and punctuality
* Ideally speak Arabic and English
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.