Risk Analyst – FX Trading
ADS Securities in Abu Dhabi, UAE is offering a unique opportunity to join the fastest growing Middle Eastern trading platform, providing sophisticated Forex and Bullion trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Located in a stable yet fast paced environment, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic Forex market from the far-east to Europe for 24/6 investors.
As part of our continuing growth, ADS Securities is seeking dynamic and committed professionals for the role of Risk Analyst – FX Trading.
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the Risk Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and management of global Risk Management policies and procedures, with specific focus on the management of Credit and Market Risk exposures generated through the trading activities of the company. They will need to ensure ADSS is in full compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements on risk management.
Other responsibilities will include:
Risk Management Oversight:
• Assisting in the implementation of Global Risk policies and procedures,
• Assisting in the management and global reporting of KRIs, KPIs and KCIs
• Assist the Risk Manager in fulfilling the regulatory and reporting requirements of the Risk function
• Assisting in the implementation of Global Risk Framework (limits, processes, culture, tools)
• Support the dealing function on ad hoc risk issues such as liquidity, customer concentration, product margining etc
• Monitoring, management and reporting of Credit Risk exposures
• Counterparty analysis and on-boarding
• Margin management analysis and review
• Stress testing and scenario analysis of Risk models
• Assist Global Financial Risk Management in credit and asset liquidity reporting
• Coordinate reporting, issue identification, monitoring and quality assurance processes
• Monitor effectiveness of and adherence to controls and processes
• Facilitate implementation of global risk mitigation plans
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree or equivalent and at least 3 years of financial services experience ideally having worked for a Capital Markets licensee holder. Coming from a Brokerage, Trading or Investment Banking environment you will be able to handle high pressure environments and have excellent people management skills. Flexible and motivated, you will be capable of planning their own work within guidelines given and delivering objectives within agreed timetables
In return, ADS Securities will provide you an exciting career path with generous rewards for individuals with a flair and passion to succeed.
If you would like to be part of a team that is making a big impact on the way global forex and bullion markets operate please apply today.
About the Company
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.