Risk Management Solution Sales
NSI & Bluefin Talent
My client a leader in providing technology solutions for the financial services arena is looking to recruit a Risk Management Solutions Sales Specialist to join their team in Turkey. The ideal candidate should have a successful record for selling Technology Solutions to the banking and financial domain.
You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, winning, retaining and growing business relationships with Alternative and Traditional Asset Managers. The role requires the utmost professionalism in order to liaise with senior level prospects in both the business and technology departments of Investment Management Prospects (CFO, COO, CTO, Head Portfolio Managers, Heads of Risk).
The solution includes, but is not limited to the technology products within the following areas: Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Accounting & Reporting, Client Relationship Management and Trading & Order Management.
• Successful 7+ years of experience selling IT solutions to the banking domain and with a core technology vendor like Misys, Temenos, Sungard, Reuters, Bloomberg, Advent, Oracle, IBM etc. and at least 10+ years of professional experience.
• Has an existing and developed network of relationships within investment management organisations such as asset managers, fund managers, hedge funds, wealth managers, private banks and investment advisors within the region.
• Have at least 3-5 years experience in a direct client-facing sales function focusing on the target market – Risk Management Solutions.
• Strong communication & presentation skills (in English
• Have knowledge of risk and portfolio management solutions in the technical fields
• Be ambitious with a drive to build new business and create new prospects at every given opportunity whilst remaining professional.
• Good understanding of the Investment Management Industry:
• Understanding of workflows / procedures (STP) within Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Wealth Managers and/or Private Banks.
• Experience with systems for:
- Portfolio management.
- Portfolio or fund accounting.
- Portfolio & client reporting.
- Client relationship management.
- Trade order management.
• Strong financial skills:
• Understanding of financial instruments (stocks, bonds, options, funds, options, futures, FRAs, FX).
• Ability to build a business case (value proposition) and perform a Return on Investment analysis (ROI).
• Understanding of portfolio management, portfolio accounting, performance measurements, trading & order management, compliance, portfolio modelling
About the Company
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.