SAP BPC / BFC Consultant
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This is a new opportunity for Junior, Senior and Manager Consultants to join and help develop our SAP EPM practice, focusing on Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting and Consolidation using SAP BPC and/or SAP BFC.
You will have the chance to develop your expertise in Enterprise Performance Management as well as in delivery and implementation of technology solutions as you work on a range of projects in cross-functional teams.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- The candidate will be expected to consult with all levels of a client's business and be comfortable in front of the finance business and IT, and from the analysts to CFO, and be involved in the full life cycle of an EPM project starting with the initial design of the performance framework through to the implementation of the supporting technology.
- Advising on good practice approaches to planning, budgeting and forecasting in order to improve their accuracy, timeliness and efficiency.
- Advising on good practice approaches to consolidation to reduce the close cycle time and improve accuracy and business insight.
- Understanding industry context.
- Supporting the delivery of key transformation projects using SAP BPC and BFC as the technology enabler to provide Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Consolidation, Business Intelligence and reporting solutions.
- Define data architectures and the integration of data models between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Support client requirements gathering/analysis workshops.
- Support the design and configuration of SAP BPC and SAP BFC solutions.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelorís degree in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree
- A good working knowledge of the interdependencies between different business functions such as Marketing, Sales, Production and Operations.
- Experience of using, supporting and implementing SAP BPC (OutlookSoft) and/or SAP BFC (Cartesis).
- The ideal candidate will have a background in planning, budgeting and forecasting and/or consolidation both from a financial and non-financial perspective.
- Excellent customer facing profile with strong communication & presentation skills
- Experience of at least 2 full implementation lifecycles for Juniors and 4 or more full implementation lifecycles for Seniors.
- Relevant industry or consulting experience.
- Experience in SAP SEM, SAP FIM, Hyperion, Cognos or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Qualified/Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA.
- Proficiency in Arabic would be consider as an advantage
- 0% - 70% flexible for travel
- Willingness to be based in UAE, Qatar or Saudi Arabia
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international and multicultural environment with the opportunity to work in one of the IT sectorís most exciting and interesting growth areas
- A career development plan and training
- Comprehensive benefits/allowances package for Middle East
If you are interested in joining our Middle East EPM team, please submit your CV and Cover letter online in a single pdf, Word or Zip/Rar file.
About the Company
About the Company
The name MDS has stood for a distinguished group of information and communications technology companies, known for their advanced offering of software and hardware products, services, distribution, system integration and site solutions. It has now evolved into the Midis Group with over 100 companies and more than 2500 employees.
The Midis Group overseas a portfolio of businesses devoted to sell and service commercial office equipment, information and telecommunications system and software.