SAP Consultant (BI/BPC)
Methanol Chemicals Company (CHEMANOL)
A. Basic Function:
Design, Development, Maintenance and Support for Enterprise Portal, Business Intelligence and Business process Consolidation Modules of SAP R/3 also Support and Co-ordination thru Solution Manager helpdesk system.
B. Key Accountabilities:
1. Strong Knowledge of Module Consultant for EP, BI & BPC.
2. Applications and configurations with functional skills, good understanding of business processes, able to efficiently trouble-shoot problems for for EP, BI & BPC.
3. Strong integration knowledge with FI and CO for BPC
4. Responsibilities include supporting various business functions including Materials Requirement Planning, Production Execution, Master data management and business processes re-engineering, configuration of SAP R3.
5. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions. Responsibilities include, among others, performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
6. Consultants perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
7. Developing specifications for custom transactions or interfaces with business requirements in EP BI and BPC,
8. Business process analysis, system design, project implementation, documentation, technical support, and integrated test designs and implementations
9. Need to interact often with Business users and other consultants of all plant area and define ease of transactions for business users .
10. Installation, configuration and administration knowledge of Portal, Java, Ivews, Single Sign on, system Connections, web interfacing, trex interfacing, SAP application collaboration,
11. Design and development knowledge in Home Page framework, .Portal version 7.0 ehp2 .NWDI and NWDS set and Java Programming
12. Will work for roll out and upgrade projects in EP, BI and BPC
13. Knowledge of other SAP EPM application (PCM, BFC, SSM) desirable
14. Schedule and deliver training for BPC & BI
15. Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from conception through realization with great tact and management
16. Co-ordination with other module consultants to ensure appropriate solution management
17. Co-ordination with end-users for tracking resolution of reported problems
18. Modifications to module business processes to reflect business process changes
19. Strong in business acumen with aggressive character.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant field.
5 years experience in SAP BI-BPC with min 3 implementation experience.
Functional Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Business process Consolidation Module, Working knowledge of SAP
About the Company
About the Company
About CHEMANOL (former Saudi Formaldehyde Chemical Company Limited) is a grass root, second generation petrochemical complex located in the Secondary Industries Park at Madinat Al Jubail Al Sinaiyah (Jubail Industrial City), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, manufacturing premium grade Methanol Derivatives, such as Aqueous & Urea Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde derivatives, super plasticizers and various Amino resins, which have a diverse applications including agricultural fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, solvents, intermediates, laminates / wood industry, plastics, paper and the production of various types of concrete admixtures.
CHEMANOL is a true manifestation of the objectives of the Saudi Ministry of Industry & Ministry of Electricity and the GCC, which jointly encourage industrial cooperation between its citizens. Chemanolís business model is based on utilization of the Kingdomís natural hydrocarbon resources to achieve substitution of imports by establishing petrochemical units to manufacture downstream products and the implementation of export oriented projects using the vast industrial infrastructure made available by the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Initially developed, promoted and financed by a group of leading industrialists from the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) countries, Methanol Chemicals Company (CHEMANOL) has recently transformed in to a closed Saudi Joint-Stock Company.