SAP Consultant (PP/QM)
Methanol Chemicals Company (CHEMANOL)
A. Basic Function:
Design, Development, Maintenance and Support for Production Planning, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance Modules of SAP R/3 also Support and Co-ordination thru Solution Manager helpdesk system.
B. Key Accountabilities:
1. Module Consultant for Production Planning, Quality Management and strong knowledge in Plant Maintenance Modules
2. Applications and configurations with functional skills, good understanding of business processes, able to efficiently trouble-shoot problems for PP / QM Modules
3. Responsibilities include supporting various business functions including Materials Requirement Planning, Production Execution, Master data management and business processes re-engineering, configuration of SAP R3.
4. Developing specifications for custom transactions or interfaces with shop floor systems, training, project management and documentation of development projects.
5. Business process analysis, system design, project implementation, documentation, technical support, and integrated test designs and implementations
6. Need to interact often with Business users of all plant area and define ease of transactions for business users for them to enter the data promptly.
7. Through FI-CO integration for the PP/ QM/ PM modules.
8. Responsible for data validation with functional area and provide functional spec for Business Intelligence for PP/QM/ PM
9. Will work for roll out and upgrade projects in PP/ QM / PM.
10. Automate the process of PP/QM/Pm and execute all planning engines in the PP/QM / QM
11. Strong in Configuration and implementing the business solutions of PP,QM, PM modules
12. Propose and implement the business enhancements for PP, QM, PM modules with business
13. Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from conception through realization with great tact and management
14. Maintenance and Monitoring of the end user transactions
15. Co-ordination with other module consultants to ensure appropriate solution management
16. Co-ordination with end-users for tracking resolution of reported problems
17. Modifications to module business processes to reflect business process changes
18. Provide Functional Specifications for report design to reporting team
19. Co-ordinate with end-users of respective module for reporting requirements
20. Co-ordinate with BW team to streamline data flow into BIW
21. Strong in business acumen with aggressive character.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant field.
5 years experience in SAP PP/QM with min 3 implementation experience.
Functional Knowledge of Production Planning / Quality Management, Working knowledge of SAP
About the Company
About the Company
About CHEMANOL (former Saudi Formaldehyde Chemical Company Limited) is a grass root, second generation petrochemical complex located in the Secondary Industries Park at Madinat Al Jubail Al Sinaiyah (Jubail Industrial City), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, manufacturing premium grade Methanol Derivatives, such as Aqueous & Urea Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde derivatives, super plasticizers and various Amino resins, which have a diverse applications including agricultural fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, solvents, intermediates, laminates / wood industry, plastics, paper and the production of various types of concrete admixtures.
CHEMANOL is a true manifestation of the objectives of the Saudi Ministry of Industry & Ministry of Electricity and the GCC, which jointly encourage industrial cooperation between its citizens. Chemanolís business model is based on utilization of the Kingdomís natural hydrocarbon resources to achieve substitution of imports by establishing petrochemical units to manufacture downstream products and the implementation of export oriented projects using the vast industrial infrastructure made available by the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Initially developed, promoted and financed by a group of leading industrialists from the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) countries, Methanol Chemicals Company (CHEMANOL) has recently transformed in to a closed Saudi Joint-Stock Company.