SAP Securities & Authorisation Consultant
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diversified conglomerate; that has interests in a wide variety of commercial activities. The organisation is currently in a process of implementing and developing SAP across the group and this is a newly created role that aims to support SAP.
Key elements of the role will include;
• Design, build, test support and go-live support activities
• Able to demonstrate knowledge of SAP Security & Authorisations, min 6 years
• Ability to assess functional requirements and translate into technical solutions
• Possess full project life cycle experience in SAP R3
• Ability to demonstrate configuration skills within SAP Security
• They will also be responsible for the design, creation and on-going maintenance of SAP user profiles across the SAP landscapes
• Devised process of authorisation and SOD within corporate structure
• Risk management/Process controls
• SAP Netweaver skills would be advantage
• You must have a good understanding of the SAP security services to be delivered and the tools, methods, procedures, equipment and software used for service delivery and support
• You will be responsible for mentoring and coaching members of the SAP team as well as being able to coordinate with peers and work on a cross-functional team and as part of a project to ensure quality deliverable
• Security qualifications eg CISSP CISM CISA are highly desirable.
• Knowledge of major regulatory frameworks requirements such as Data Protection Act, Financial Services Act, PCI-DSS will be a bonus, but not essential
• Security consulting skills
• Risk management Experience
• Security concepts, infrastructure, SAP, authorisation models, GUI security
• Network security concepts and implementation experience
This position is a for a Saudi National - (female office facilities are available)
Competitive compensation package available for the right applicant; combined with an exceptional performance related bonus.
Progress Personnel are working as an Employment Agency.
About the Company
About the Company
Progress Personnel works across the Middle East region including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain and Qatar. Our specialist areas of recruitment are Audit & Risk (Internal & External), Management Consultancy, Environmental Consultancy and Senior Finance.
We recruit candidates from across the world and utilise technology to make this fast and effective way of recruiting.
As a Boutique Recruiter, Progress Personnel aims to provide you with highly personalised, efficient service based on integrity and professionalism.