After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
We are seeking for a highly disciplined and experienced engineer to fill the position of Safety Engineer to work on our major infrastructure projects in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Audit compliance with HSE project and local regulations and procedures
* Promote site awareness
* Inspect fixed and mobile plants/equipment
* Investigate construction incidents and accidents
* Participate in development of safety programs
* Conduct safety inspections
* Prepare reports on safety performance and coordinate with the Contractors health and safety team
* Implement the Hyder site manual appendix two requirements and internal Hyder safety HSE promotion campaigns
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering
* Certificate from international recognized safety bodies e.g. NEBOSH, OSHA
* Must have more than 7 years' experience in construction site safety management. Experienced in water projects preferred.
* Proficient in Arab/English Language
Key competencies and values:
* Client focus - differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding
* Excellence - striving for excellence, recognising that excellence is defined by our clients
* Trust - building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners
* Teamwork - working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
* Responsibility - taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
* People - we create an environment for people to realise their full potential
At Hyder we believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and endeavours and have designed a flexible benefits package that we feel will suit all of our team. Commence your future and experience the most fulfilling chapter in your career with us.
About the Company
Hyder Consulting is a multi-national advisory and design consultancy. We have been in operation for over 150 years, working on some of the world's most iconic landmarks and infrastructure including the world’s tallest building in Dubai - Burj Khalifa, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Tower Bridge in London, the new Berlin airport and the Taiwan High Speed Railway.
Our international pedigree is further highlighted by our long-standing presence in our regions: we have been in business for over 150 years in Europe, 100 years in East Asia, 70 years in Australia and 45 years in the Middle East. We have built on this diversity and today 72% of our revenue comes from outside UK.
We employ around 4000 people and apply our global expertise coupled with local knowledge to create award winning solutions for the property, transport, utilities and environmental sectors.