After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
KEO International Consultants
KEO International Consultants is a world ranked and leading Design, Engineering, and Project and Construction Management Consulting Firm with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman. KEO offers long term career opportunities, generous expatriate salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities. In addition, KEO provides full assistance in relocation from A-Z with a team of experienced HR professionals trained to support you through the expatriation process.
The Safety Officer will carry out safety audits and site inspections on construction sites and possess strong communication skills in English.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate progressive experience in the following:
• Coordinating and monitoring all health, safety and environment activities to ensure agreed safety and loss prevention standards are fully implemented and properly followed.
• Acting as the client representative on HSE matters for coordinating and conducting weekly site inspections.
• Attending weekly company progress client meeting.
• Undertaking daily HSE inspections ensuring follow- up and rectification of detected irregularities.
• Reviewing the HSE manual and all health, safety and environment related documentation, including method of statements, work permit procedures and safety equipment requisitions to ensure compliance with established standards.
• Assisting in the preparation of the client’s specific HSE operating procedures to ensure contract obligations are met.
• Investigating accidents and Near Miss reports.
B.Sc. Degree in Health and Safety and/or a professional Health and Safety certification such as Nebosh.
Prior experience in the Gulf Region would be advantageous.
Interested candidates may apply now online.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.