- Implement the standard operating procedures and policies related to Safety and Security, facilitating the formulation of new procedures and monitoring tools in ensuring compliance.
- Ensure that the corporate safety policies and procedures are implemented to all staffs in the department and service providers.
- Manage the security operation through outsourced company and measure key deliverables through effective KPI's and monitoring tools.
- Investigate, review non compliance safety&security issues, & mitigate gaps through effective resolutions to prevent recurrence.
- Develop statistical reports in line with company requirements and international measuring standards.
- Generate periodical reports,highlighting key areas of improvements and developing action plans for implementation in consultation with Superiors.
- Ensure cross functional communications and collaborations through consultive management protocols.
- Min Diploma in Safety Management or equivalent
- Min 5 years work experience in implementing and managing safety and security in a project or Maintenance management environment.
- Deep understanding and educational knowledge in Safety, Health and Environment.
- Knowledge of security operations and management from client perspective to ensure systems and procedures are complied with.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements pertaining to Safety pertaining to safety and security.
- Ability to manage and enforce strict rules and regulations relevant to the environment.
- Formulate tools and monitoring systems for easy identification and implementation.
- Proactive and Problem solving skills.
*English and Arabic are essential.
About the Company
Nakheel is one of the worlds largest real estate developers and a key player in realizing Dubais vision for the 21st century − creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism. Nakheel is developing an iconic portfolio of innovative landmark projects in Dubai across a range of sectors - residential, commercial, retail and leisure.
Nakheel's portfolio currently includes Palm Jumeirah, The World, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Park, Jumeirah Heights, The Gardens, Discovery Gardens, Al Furjan, International City, Veneto, Badrah, Ibn Battuta Mall and Dragon Mart Complex.