Dalma Energy has aggressive expansion plans across the wider region. To meet our expansion plans, we are looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join our team. If you are an appropriately qualified and experienced Safety Officer and you are interested in a career with Dalma Energy, then please apply online for current or future opportunities.
• At least 5 years onshore rig experience in positions such as Derrickman, Assistant Driller, Driller, Night Toolpusher, Toolpusher or Crane Operator.
• At least 18 months experience in a safety role in an H2S environment.
• Active and regular involvement in incident investigations
• Appropriate safety professional certifications such as:
- International NEBOSH General Certificate
- NIOSH Safety and Health Officer
- National Safety Council Advanced Safety Certificate
- Certificate in OHS (Australia Level 4 or equivalent as a minimum).
• Certified H2S Instructor (as per ANSI 390.1 section 4), ideally having completed the “Train the Trainer” Instructor Training course (American Society of Safety Engineers); or “H2S Alive” Instructor Program (Petroleum Industry Training Service).
• Fall Protection Instructor and completed Fall Protection training within the previous 36 months.
• Confined Space Entry Instructor and as a minimum has undergone Confined Space Entry Training within the previous 36 months.
• PTW (Permit To Work) training (completed within previous 36 months).
• Lockout Tagout training (completed within previous 36 months).
• Root Cause Analysis training (completed within the previous 36 months).
• Completed incident investigation training.
• Ideally has current Well Control Certification (Well CAP minimum), has completed Well Control training, or as a minimum has completed well control certification once.
• First Aid and CPR:
- American Red Cross
- Red Crescent
- St. John’s Ambulance
About the Company
Dalma Energy is an international drilling contractor that owns and operates 22 land rigs in the Middle East and North Africa. The company's fleet comprises 11 heavy rigs, 4 medium rigs and 7 mobile rigs. Whilst the corporate head office is situated in the Sultanate of Oman, we also have country offices in Oman, Saudi Arabia and Algeria supporting the country operations. Dalma Energy remains strongly focused on its expansion to meet the needs of major oil companies across the broader region.