Jacobs Engineering Group
Safety Manager - Yanbu
1. Manage all the HSE aspects of the Project on site and Report to the Construction Manager and relevant management meetings on the safety progress and all non-conformities to Safety and Environment Management System (HSEMS) on the
project sites and provide guidance and resources to the line managements.
2. Review the Contract documents for each Construction Package in respect of Safety requirements and procedures and advise the Construction Manager of any
3. Attend safety meetings and actively participated in decision making to improve safe working conditions/practices on Marafiq Projects.
4. Conduct regular safety inspections with Contractor and subcontractors to ensure full adherence with Client HSE Management System and Contractual obligations and report to Construction Manager in case of deficiency.
5. Periodic HSE audits to ensure Contractor compliance with accepted practices and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
6. Review/comment/approve Contractors submittals relevant to HSE such as HSE
plans, Method Statements, Risk Assessments.
7. Investigate accidents, dangerous occurrences and environmental incidents. Report findings and means of prevention to management. Notify the Client and relevant authorities in the event of a serious injury or death, reportable occurrences or incidents that could lead to an enforcement action, or serious environment damage.
8. Make sure that the Contractor safety staff is sufficient.
9. Monitor the procurement needs, use ,and the training requirements for personal protective equipment, evaluate effectiveness and recommend improvements.
10. Provide guidance and monitor the performance of safety supervisors at project sites.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Education : A degree in Engineering
Experience : 15 to 20 years in Oil & Gas. Power & Water Treatment Plant Construction Projects, preferably with a Consultant & Project Management experience in Construction industry.
About the Company
About the Company
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $11 billion, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations and maintenance. Our primary markets include:
Aerospace and Defense
Automotive and Industrial
Chemicals and Polymers
Consumer and Forest Products
Oil and Gas
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology