Sales Account Manager Government Sector
A Leading Group of Companies in UAE
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To secure business by ensuring order and revenue growth of company Solutions, products and services from prospective and current Abu Dhabi government accounts by analyzing and meeting customer needs in an effort to meet sales objectives.
1. To achieve sales quotas by working with the team, to obtain orders from existing customers and establishing new accounts.
2. To call on customers to analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop a strong business relationship.
3. Identify needs and develop quotations in accordance with customer requirements.
4. To respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) on time and be responsible to negotiate and close orders and to assist or ensure payments with respect to invoices are collected in time from customers
5. Inform Product/Solution Managers of any competitive information that is obtained.
6. To focus on customer retention and new business penetration within Abu Dhabi Government.
7. Ensures customer satisfaction by managing and monitoring the sales order process from data collection through order acceptance to delivery in a timely and professional manner.
8. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating product results and competitive developments; communicating customer requirements not currently offered by CNS.
9. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner; participating in team sales calls, proposal development, pricing presentations, consultative selling techniques, and order closing strategies.
THE JOB COMPETENCIES:
1. Communicating & Influencing
2. Customer Focus
4. Customer Drivers & Marketplace
5. Account Management
Knowledge of the local market
Knowledge of relevant CNS products
Experience in managing customer accounts at the technical, management, and executive level.
Highly developed ability to communicate the value proposition of the product to the customer.
Ability to make presentations, and follow up with well written correspondence is necessary.
Good project management, organizational and prioritization skills
Extensive sales skills, including prospecting, account planning, needs analysis, demonstrating and presenting, negotiating, and proposal writing
self-confident; highly motivated; ability to work under minimal supervision; good analytical and problem solving skills
About the Company
About the Company
A leading group of companies in UAE.