Sales Account Manager – Nokia
Al Futtaim Group
Nokia is a world leader in mobile communications, driving the growth and sustainability of the broader mobility industry. Nokia connects people to each other and the information that matters to them with easy-to-use and innovative products like mobile phones, devices and solutions for imaging, games, media and businesses.
AFcomp provides demand planning and distribution services for Nokia devices to the key domestic retailers in the UAE as Nokia's FulFillment Partner. The company is formed in 2011 and consists of a young multi-cultural team with passion towards providing the best-in-class customer experience to our trade customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:Sales Function* Be responsible for the set sales target in the branch location and achieve or exceed the business objectives.
* Review the sales achievement of individual customers in order to achieve customer's weekly sales targets & deliver to customers weekly order forecast.
* Collect account receivables from customers such that the set DSO days target is achieved. Ensure there is no overdue from dedicated customer accounts.
* Report on weekly sales vs customer forecast achievements.
* Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
* Ensure customer service satisfaction score of >80% by end of 2011Information Flow
* Preparate weekly customer forecasts to aid the purchase of products from vendor
* Network with peer group in industry & generate feedback on competitive intelligence to enable preparation of product and price positioning to aid purchase of products from vendors MIS
* Ensure that timely and relevant reports are prepared for the branch location to provide management with an overview and facilitate decision making.
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Must be University Graduate* At least 5 years of Sales experience in organised retail
* Knowledge of Telecom Practices of sales.
* Proven ability to achieve monthly sales targets
* Planning and organizing, Persuasiveness, Adaptability
* Verbal and written communication, Negotiation, Resilience, Stress tolerance, Goal driven.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.