Sales Assistant Ė Esprit
Al Futtaim Group
ESPRIT is a globally recognised fashion brand offering the latest trends and designs.
With over 50 stores located around the GCC this is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic work environment and get involved in the expansion and future growth of this exciting brand.The role:
* Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere nonbusiness like greeting.
* Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code.
* Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness.
* Provides customers with current relevant information about the product.
* Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale.
* Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database.
* Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at Esprit as they exit the store, and invites them back.
* Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions.
* Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company.
* Participates in all inventories.
* Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
* Familiarity with computer use
* Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
* A passion for the¬†retail¬†industry
* Comfort with shifts
* Comfort with physical work
* Ability to work in a team
* Pride¬†in achieving individual targets
* Flexibility and punctuality
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groupís continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groupís belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.