Sales Assistant – Marks & Spencer
Al Futtaim Group
Sales Assistant - Marks & Spencer - Villaggio Mall - Qatar
Marks & Spencer, part of Al Futtaim Retail, is a globally recognised retail brand offering stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products as well as outstanding foods.
With 14 Stores currently located across the GCC including locations in the UAE, Oman, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar there is further growth planned with an additional four stores to open in 2012 to further strengthen this exciting brand within the Middle East market.
We are seeking to hire a Sales Assistant for our Marks & Spencer store, located in Villaggio Mall, Doha, Qatar. In this role you will be responsible for:
* Providing excellent customer service
* ProcessingÂ transactions quickly and accurately
* Advising customers
* Winning sales to meet targets
* Maintaining eye-catching effective displays within the store
* Taking pride inÂ your store and maintaining it to aÂ high standard
* Following operating procedures
* Providing customers withÂ an enjoyable shopping experience
To be successful in winning the roleÂ youÂ should be able to demonstrate:
* Customer service skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
* Familiarity with computer use
* Good presentation and excellent personal organisation
* A passion for theÂ retailÂ industry
* Comfort with shifts
* Comfort with physical work
* Ability to work in a team
* PrideÂ in achieving individual targets
* Flexibility and punctuality
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.