Sales Associate – Warehouse
Warehouse has a dedicated in-house design team giving us a unique handwriting on a competitive high street.
We are always reacting to emerging trends to deliver constant newness and excitement.
We create seasonal themes that are right for our customer and reflect the key trends.
Maintaining a high standard of fit and design with an emphasis on quality.
Offering a range of key accessories to compliment our seasonal themes.
Size range 6-16.
The role of a Sales Associate who will work in such a store is to provide excellent customer service at all times and assist customers throughout their time in theÂ store. They must attend all training sessions with a view to increasingÂ product knowledge so as to have greater knowledge about the products that the store maintains.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Process till transactions quickly and accurately
* Advise customers on latest trends
* Be able to turn customer service into sales
* Actively seek to maintain and improve store retail standards on selling floor, service areas and stockrooms
* Fully follow operating procedures, and provide customers with complete service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximize sales.
Skills & Experience:
* Retail fashion experience or a service oriented background preferable.
* General good level of education - literate and numerate
* Must be able to communicate in English.
* Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for positive, upbeat communication and a desire to sell.
* Motivated and energetic. Willing to work in a multi-national environment
* Flexible, and able to work under pressure.
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.