After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Sales Associate is responsible for greeting, assisting and serving customers on the shop floor at any and all points in the shopping experience, in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service and the achievement of maximum sales.
- Ensures that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Greets customers and serves efficiently and courteously on the shop floor in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience.
- Replenishes and re-merchandises stocks on the shop floor on an on-going basis in order to ensure maximum range and product availability at all times.
- Tickets, arranges and displays merchandise, under the direction of the Merchandiser/Manager in order to promote sales.
- Helps customers locate and select the products by providing them with proper advice if required in order to support purchase decision/s.
- Watches for and recognises security risks and thefts, preventing or handling these situations as far as possible in order to minimise losses.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices in order to ensure store policies are adhered to at all times.
- High School Degree.
- Previous experience in fashion retail is a major plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer Focus
- Cultural Awareness
- Change and Adaptability
- Attention to Details
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 50 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pinkie, Pull &Bear, Oviesse, Oysho, Stradivarius, Salsa Jeans, Columbus Caf, Butcher Shop & Grill, Paul.
Azadea Group headquarters are located in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate over 250 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops' opening through the 3 coming years.